It’s true that smiling actually provides you with numerous health benefits. Smiling relieves stress, improves your mood, and helps to encourage an overall positive lifestyle. Moreover, a beautiful smile can make a world of difference, not just in how you feel about yourself but also in how others perceive you. It has been proven that healthier, brighter smiles lead to stronger feelings of friendliness, respect, and popularity. Consider these intriguing facts:
- The majority of people say they look best in photos when they are showing their teeth.
- Almost all adults think an attractive smile is an important personal asset.
- Most people feel that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for business or career success.
- Very few people say they look the best with their mouth closed.
It’s no wonder why so many are investing in the appearance of their teeth these days!
We know that our patients are just as concerned about the aesthetic appeal of their smile and are looking for the best solutions. That’s why we provide numerous dental cosmetic enhancements to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Tooth whitening – Tired of the stains or dark hue of your teeth? We offer extensive teeth whitening procedures that will bring the shine back to your smile in no time!
- Composite bonding – This tooth-colored restorative material can be used to replace old silver fillings. This will lighten the tooth and make the restoration disappear.
- Porcelain veneers – This is a thin layer of porcelain which is permanently bonded to the front surface of the tooth. Porcelain veneers are used to lighten dark or stained teeth, making your smile look younger by bringing back the tooth’s natural contours.